Program Overview: Supply Chain Manager Excellence (SCMX) is a 5-day supply chain thought leadership program held at Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). This program is designed to build our Supply Chain Leaders of tomorrow, support our Vision 2020, and underscore the importance placed on developing and retaining key supply chain talent.
How Does SCMX Help: The SCMX program provides Coca-Cola System supply chain leaders a unique opportunity to learn the latest approaches to today’s fast-moving consumer goods business environment. This includes learning from KO experts as well as from the experiences of other class participants at the world-renowned Georgia Institute of Technology. The program focuses on strategy, leadership and execution while emphasizing the value of collaboration, integration and conducting business in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly manner.
Key Competencies: Key areas covered in the SCMX program include:
- Collaborate across organizations to build value and promote sustainable practices
- Understands the phases of product life cycles and the proper balance between cost, quality and service
Leadership / Management Development
- Effectively develop high performing team and lead them through times of change
- Communicate effectively across all functions
Supply Chain Excellence
- Execute segmented supply chain solutions to deliver against the portfolio
- Use effective demand response practices to fulfill demand
Drive a culture of safety, quality, continuous improvement and risk management