Distance Math Prospective Student Meeting
Distance Math Courses
DISTANCE COMPUTER SCIENCE COURSES
Application and Admission
The dual enrollment admission process is selective. Interested students should have a profile like students in the top quarter of Georgia Tech’s first-year class to be competitive.
Distance Math Pre-requisites
- Year One: AP Calculus BC score of 4 or 5
- Year Two: Distance Math Year One
The dual enrollment admission process is selective. Interested students should have a profile like students in the top quarter of Georgia Tech’s first-year class to be competitive. Prospective students should meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible for Georgia’s Dual Enrollment program.
- Be in 11th or 12th grade.
- Have previously taken two college level classes (may be AP, IB, or dual enrollment) in math and science.
- Have some experience with computer programming (classes or hobby acceptable).
Distance Math admits students for Fall semester only. If you are admitted for fall semester, you may enroll in Spring semester courses pending satisfactory academic performance in the fall. Distance Computer Science admits students for Fall, Spring or Summer semesters. This program includes one-semester courses and students may take one or more.
- May 15 to June 1 for Fall Semester (Distance Math and Distance Computer Science)
- September 16 to October 24 for Spring Semester (Distance Computer Science only)
- March 1 to March 31 for Summer Semester (Distance Computer Science only)
Find out more about
Students who are offered admission must submit the following enrollment documents:
- Official SAT or ACT and AP scores, if not previously submitted.
- Student Participation agreement
- Dual Enrollment funding application completed online
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
- Immunization records (only for students taking dual enrollment classes on the main Tech campus)
- Class Schedule Planning Form (only for students taking dual enrollment classes on the main Tech campus)