The page should look like this:
1) Click on the VET² Program Registration link. You will be taken to a registration form where you need to fill out the following information:
a.) STUDENT ID
b.) NAME (First, Middle, and Last)
c.) EMAIL ADDRESS (It is recommended that you DO NOT use your AKO address)
d.) CURRENT ADDRESS
e.) PERMANENT ADDRESS
NOTE: There is a Verification Code (Captcha) that must be entered to ensure that the submission is coming from an actual applicant and not a computer program
2) Once you have submitted your application, it will be placed in a queue to be reviewed by an administrator.
3) You will then receive the following email (see below) to ensure your email address is valid.
4) Once you have verified your email address by clicking the link provided, you will receive the following confirmation message (see screenshot below).
5) Once the administrator approves the New Student Registration, you will receive the following email when your registration has been accepted (see below).
6) Once you have changed your password, you will be brought to the main page of CareerBuzz. From the main page, you will have to “jump” to the Division of Professional Practice side of CareerBuzz to review the VET2 placement positions. In the upper right hand corner of the Career Buzz home page there is a "Jump To" tab. Hit this and then double click GaTech-Division of Professional Practice.
7) You will now arrive on the DoPP home page. Click on the jobs tab at the top of the page to begin your search.
8) This is the jobs listing page. Under position type drop down menu, select vet2 placement. Once you find a position that interests you, click on the "Apply" button to activate your application and begin uploading your documents.
9) After you have applied to the position, you will receive a verification letter.
Questions about using CareerBuzz? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the placement process? Contact: email@example.com