Human-Computer Interaction I: Fundamentals and Design Principles
What You Will Learn
- The overall goals of human-computer interaction
- The relationship between HCI, user experience design, human factors engineering, and psychology
- The relevance of HCI to domains like healthcare, education, and cybersecurity
- The trends in HCI technology including virtual reality, augmented reality, and robotics
- The emerging ideas in HCI research, such as context-sensitive computing, gesture-based interaction, and social computing
- The three main schools of thought in HCI: the processor, predictor, and participant views
Want to see all Massive Open Online Courses?
The course schedule was well-structured with a mix of lectures, class discussions, and hands-on exercises led by knowledgeable and engaging instructors.