- Why Choose a Certificate?
The Analytics Certificate is comprised of three foundational courses from Georgia Tech's full, interdisciplinary Online Master of Science in Analytics (OMS Analytics) degree designed to advance a learner’s career. The three courses have been combined and are being offered in distance learning (DL) as The Analytics: Essential Tools and Methods MicroMasters program and is currently offered by edX and provides learners around the world access to high-quality courses and expertise from Georgia Tech’s top ranked Online Master of Science degree program.
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is designed for those who want to acquire the skills needed to thrive in cutting-edge careers as a data scientist, data analyst, business analyst, operations research analyst and more.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain an interdisciplinary understanding of the essential fundamentals of analytics, including analysis methods, analytical tools, such as R, Python and SQL, and business applications.
- Using common analytics software and tools, statistical and machine learning methods, and data-intensive computing and visualization techniques, learners will gain the experience necessary to integrate all of these parts for maximum impact.
- Receive a Georgia Tech Analytics Certificate , showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Apply what you’ve learned through project where you will hone your skills with data collection, storage, analysis, and visualization tools, as well as gain instincts for how and when each tool should be used.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Analytical models are key to understanding data, generating predictions, and making business decisions. Without models, it is nearly impossible to gain insights from data. In modeling, it’s essential to understand how to choose the right data sets, algorithms, techniques, and formats to solve…View Course Details »
This course is your hands-on introduction to programming techniques relevant to data analysis and machine learning. Most of the programming exercises will be based on Python and SQL.View Course Details »
Businesses, consumers, and societies leave behind massive amounts of data as a by-product of their activities. Leading-edge companies in every industry are using analytics to replace intuition and guesswork in their decision making. As a result, managers are collecting and analyzing enormous…View Course Details »
The Certificate in Analytics program cumulates with a required Applied Learning project to be completed outside of the classroom. The project will address a real-world challenge pertaining to your work environment in business, government, or other organization, while reinforcing certificate…View Course Details »