Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Program AdministratorContact for program-related questions Georgia Tech Supply Chain and Logistics Institute
Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate
This certificate program will help you better understand the role of analytics in Supply Chain Management (SCM) and to experience the dynamics of SCM analytics. You'll learn the key concepts for working with SCM data while getting hands-on experience with analytics techniques and tools. By the end of the certificate, you'll have both theoretical and practical skills to efficiently conduct analytics and optimization to meet your organization’s SCM needs.
Our online experience consists of expertly designed courses, world-class faculty, and rigorous coursework. Watch our Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate Podcast led by instructor Darrell Kent for an overview of the Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate program.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some courses offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a group if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including a third-party credit cardholder, purchase order, a private loan, and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is designed for experienced business professionals who perform (or want to perform) data analyses of any form in the area of supply chain, and who seek to get more from their supply chain data. This certificate is for people with tools that are no longer enough, who want to become a change agent that tackles strategic supply chain goals.
How You Will Benefit
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy.
- Understand inventory management models.
- Understand how to apply statistics techniques.
- Understand the effects that policies have on performance metrics.
- Apply statistical concepts: variance analysis, hypotheses testing, expected demand, simple forecasting techniques.
- Understand and apply ML techniques specific to production planning and predictive maintenance.
- Use mathematical optimization to address complex supply chain planning challenges.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Special Discounts: All residents of the State of Georgia are eligible for a 50% discount while funds last thanks to a grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration. Use of this discount is subject to verification of GA residency. Enter coupon code SCL-GAAIM at checkout (cannot be combined with other discounts).
Non-Georgia residents can register and pay for all required courses in a Supply Chain & Logistics certificate and receive a discount of 17% off per course. Enter coupon code SCL-Cert at checkout. Review coupon instructions for more information.
If you have 3 or more participants from your organization, please contact us for volume discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is the first of four courses in the Supply Chain Analytics Professional certificate program. It prepares you to apply leading-edge analytical methods and technology enablers across the supply chain. You’ll learn the dynamics of supply chains, the most relevant planning challenges,…View Course Details »
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. Please check again later.
As the second course in the Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate program, you’ll learn to leverage technology to develop effective Key Performance Indicators and to apply statistics to understand and forecast data. Emphasizing identifying the links between operational and business…View Course Details »
May 13, 2024 - May 16, 2024Register By May 5, 2024Online$1,100
As the third course in the Supply Chain Analytics Professional program, you’ll be introduced to the field of machine learning, an area where algorithms learn patterns from data to support proactive decision making, as it applies to supply chain management. You’ll learn to forecast future…View Course Details »
Sep 16, 2024 - Sep 19, 2024Register By Sep 8, 2024Online$1,100
As the fourth course in the Supply Chain Analytics Professional Certificate program, this course combines advanced analytics and mathematical optimization to find solutions for supply chain problems. You’ll learn various techniques, such as linear programming, mixed integer programming, and…View Course Details »
Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 12, 2024Register By Dec 1, 2024Online$1,100