- Course Content
- Requirements & Materials
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to differentiate between linear data structures like linkedlists, arrays, arraylists, stacks, and queues, and select the correct structure for a given situation.
What You Will Learn
- Mature Java programming skills using generics, references, and interfaces
- The principles of data storage in Node objects
- Low-level data structures like Singly, Circular, and Doubly LinkedLists
- How to design and implement Abstract Data Types (ADTs) like ArrayLists, Stacks, Queues, and Deques
- “Big-Oh” notation and asymptotic analysis
Want to see all Massive Open Online Courses?
The course schedule was well-structured with a mix of lectures, class discussions, and hands-on exercises led by knowledgeable and engaging instructors.