U.S. Army Credentialing Assistance at Georgia Tech Online
Credentialing Opportunities for Soldiers
The U.S. Army Credentialing Assistance at Georgia Tech is an off-duty training program designed to enhance Army active duty, Army National Guard and Army Reserve soldier's professional development and skills during military service and beyond.
Offered online from anywhere in the country, Army active and Reserve Component soldiers can choose from popular credentials like Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
The U.S. Army Credentialing Assistance will not only increase a soldier's value by helping you attain an industry-recognized credential, but can also help to improve Army readiness, enhance career progression, and learn skills that translate to the civilian workforce.
Credentialing Assistance Overview
- Enroll in some of the nation's top courses from anywhere in the country.
- Serves as a military resource to advance career goals.
- Choose industry-recognized credentials in an area that expands existing experience and furthers career opportunities.
- Learn how to parlay your military experiences into skills and expertise valued by many industries and fields around the country.
The U.S. Army Credentialing Assistance will fund training for soldiers that leads to credentials, licensure, certification and even recertification, plus books, fees, materials and exams.
- Select a certification program of interest and review the course details and time commitments.
- All interested participants will need to fill out a registration form.
- After the form is submitted, a member of our military programs staff will contact you via email or phone within three to five business days to discuss the programs that best fit your professional goals and provide upcoming program dates.
- Program duration varies by each certificate.
- Courses are 100% online.
- After successful completion of the certificate program, participants will earn a Georgia Tech Program Certificate.
|CA Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)||September 13-24, 2021||M-F||8 am - 5 pm||Classroom||July 29, 2021|
|October 18-29, 2021||M-F||8 am - 5 pm||Live Virtual Online||September 2, 2021|
|CA Project Management Professional (PMP)||September 13-24, 2021||M-F||8 am - 5 pm||Classroom||July 29, 2021|