The transition into a new career is one of the most challenging and stressful times in the professional lives of service members and veterans. Transitions are a period of acute vulnerability, because new employees lack established working relationships and a detailed understanding of how their...View Course Details »
- Receive real-world course content directly to your corporate sponsor.
- Receive valuable work experience in your field of interest.
- Gain an important credential from a highly-ranked university.
- Learn from an expert in the field of veteran employment (and fellow veteran).
- Gather crucial feedback on resume preparation, interviewing skills, and marketability.
- Build education and experience for your resume.
- Gain access to a program with the febrility to align with your separation date.
- Network with cohort members and employers.